Have mid-cycle bleeding, lower abdominal pain, heavy white discharge with brown streaks, inconclusive pap. Had one normal cycle and suspected miscarriage after delivery. Not on birth control. What is the cause?

I am a 28yo mother of two c-section babies youngest DOB 29/11/2011! I am not on birth control . Since having him I have had 2 normal regular periods based on my old 28day cycle. Had my pap after first normal cycle, which came back inconclusive and I have not yet been back for a follow up which they asked me to have in April. been hard though with the following - In march I went 46 days with faint positive home preg tests x3! then suspected miscarriage , did not see GP! LMP 16th April was a 36 days after SM with heavy bright red bleeding for 5 days and alot of pain! Ovulation occured with two days lower abdominal pain prior. No pain since. 6th May had slight dark brownish streaks in thin mucus upon wiping after toilet stops. 7th May Half hour after sexual intercourse felt uncomfortable and went to the toilet upon wiping discovered a large thick glob of clearish white mucus with small dark brown blood streaks throughout. Then last night upon showering had the same thing but no intercourse involved. Have not experienced anything unusual so far today and vaginal discharge is almost nil. Normal period, if it occurs when it should, would be 14th May! Any ideas what this lovely body of mine may be doing to me???
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012