Have metastatic rectal cancer. On palliative chemotherapy. Done blood test. Want to understand results?

I have rectal cancer with mets to lungs and liver. I am not able to have surgery and I am on palitive chemo . I want to share blood test results on my liver which does concern me. It is important to understand results. GGT 374, LDPlasma 442, AST 56, ALT 70, ALP 125, BILIRUBIN TOTAL PLASMA 2, GLOBULINS CALCD P1 21 some of the above test result falsely increased by hemolysis - results today results july 11 ggt 461, LS PLama 227, ast plasma 41, alt plasma 72, alp plasma 129. I would like to know what what these results mean and what i can do to help. I tak folfiri ,dexamethasone, Granisetron solucortef aprepliant , allergic to chemo.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012