Have memory problems, lost memory. Done brain, heart, blood and sugar tests. Prescribed medicines and advised rest. What can be the memory loss due to?

Sir, I am 58 years old .Recently I am facing Memory Problem & I have lost memory about 2 hours that is told by my wife. suddenly I went to Hospital and as per the advice of Nueorolagist I have examined Brain Test, Heart Tests,Blood& Sugar level. Every thing was OK.Doctor has Prescribed some Medicine & advised to take rest. But yesterday again lost My memory about 15 Minuites. What may be the Reasons?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012