Have memory loss, trouble reading, writing, lethargy, nausea, headaches, hallucinations, anxiety. Fluid behing right ear. What could this be?

Hi I've been having weird symptoms for some time around 3-6months now these include memory loss, trouble reading and writing, lethargy, nausea, severe headaches, hallucinations,extreme anxiety and changes in my personality e.g being a lot more irritable and aggressive for no reason. I found out I have fluid behind my right eye and am now going to have a number of test done in the next few weeks but I haven't really been told what this could be and I was wondering if you could please help me just gather an idea of what this could be please. It would really be appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013