Have memory loss. No medication till now. Forget everything often. What is the cure?

Hai sir ,
I am sai koushik , A Mechanical graduate from a university of kanchipuram. I am a 2012 passed out and from that time,I am trying for job through government exams.
I have one to many problems, I will explain you here briefly.Thank in advance for solution.I am an average student for my school but scored around 65% in 10th and 83% in intermediate finally, I finish my BE with 84 %. I usually work hard in learning but subject's leave from my mind much more faster than the time that I spent for reading. People told me that I am mugging up and suggested me many procedure's in reading. Another good point those idea's helped me in getting good score in my curriculum. I went to gate coaching and studied hard each and every topic almost for 10 month in count of not less 16 hours in a day. But unfortunately in this gate exam the subject which left for the god, kicked me out form the qualifying list. I got almost 30 bit from that stream (out of 6o bits ).
Until i get result's, I enjoyed well like watching tv,social network sites and many more..once after getting,I had applied for another govt.exam ISRO which is usually tough. I try to study but am unable my environment changed completely.I addicted to porn 100% and tried and got tied of comming out of it.Now my time reached peak my parents asking me to join in Mtech through managemant cota but i don't want such a study. I want to join in ISRO and I am trying to study but when i open a book In the morning's almost 2hours time i can concentrate but later mind stop and start thinking about food,porn,messaging,many more other than studied. I got only 29 days left for the exam. I can say surely that if i studies for like before 100% i will join in ISro.
when i open a book i get following thoughts after 1 hour " make a paln and study(I am following plan ie,making a plan rest of the dAYS and leaving and next make an other ), food, think of 10 mins break which will turn into 10hours break ,fight my brother , etc
please suggest me something
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Dec 2014
Welcome to Health Care Magic

I have read your elaborate and detailed description of symptoms. There is no shortcut in studies. You are spending more and more time in watching pornographic materials, messaging, TV, social networking sites etc. Loss of concentration and inattention may be a problem that is significant but this is happening because of your mind which is diverted on different side. Memory problems are common in Dementia but that is a disease of elderly. Poor concentration may be seen in depression but other symptoms like loss of interest in activities, sadness etc are also see. So please concentrate on your goals and don't waste your time in useless things. If problem persist then visit a psychologist for counseling.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi, MD
Psychiatrist Dr. Nehal Shah's  Response
Thanks for using healthcare magic.
I have gone through your available history.

You are having lack of concentration and forgetfulness which might be due to depression or performance anxiety.
You should consult counselor/psychotherapist for improving the concentration.

Meanwhile you can do time management and yoga to increase the concentration and memory.

You should check your Vitamin B12 level which is required for concentration.

I wish you can achieve your goal this time.