Have melasma. Chemical peels done, used glyaha hq lotion. Skin gets burnt and red. What should be done?

Hi, I have melasma , on cheek, and i have done ,most of the treatment available here in India, like hydroquinone / kajolic acid, Brite cream . 2 chemical peels, but nothing could fade my ,melasma, last i used is Glyaha HQ lotion overnite on doctors prescription, which make my skin burnt, n violet red. doctor adviced to stop it till it get normal n use for 1 hr next . i did, i can still see its getting red, not as much as was with over night i wonder if it can be treated any help??
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012