Have meatotomy. How do I deal with large veins running across penis?

I had my penis pierced a PA but it migrated out and I now have a meatotomy. I did some research on the net to find out about meatotomys and came across a modification called a subincision. I really want this now and have started cutting my penis to split the underside of it. My question is how do I deal with large viens that run across my penis. Can I jusy clamp them with forceps for a hour or so before cutting throu will cause the vein to seal? What are the risks of a subincision?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013