Have masturbation habit. Have headaches, shyness, irritation. Will I be okay?

i am 24 years due to masturbation and bad habits started nighfall from last 8 years.I am also diagonised as gilbert syndrome(hyperbilirubbinic) in 2011. And i have behaviour and physical problems like headache ,shy nature etc, From these i am mostly irritated by headache which happen 3-7 times in a month.It becomes more some time.I want to know that is it due to my bad habits or due to my genetic problem.How can i overcome these please help me. thank for response in advance
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013