Have masturbating habit. Had sex using condom. Having tingling , numbness in limbs, scrotum dropped a little. HIV?

for the pass three months i heve been actively masturbating. sometime three times a week, 4 week ago im having an intercourse with a sex worker. Im using condom during the porcess of 5 minutes. i discovered the lady having black dotted on her back making me worried straight away(she might be a hiv carrier). two weeks after, my scroctum dropped on the right side. it about 1cm. Im felt depressed. after 4 week suddently im having numbness on my hand and feet . 1. Is my structrom dropped because of my masturbating habits? 2. I didnt experience any symptom like discharing from my penis , 3. Is the pain at my hand and feet(tingling/numbness), i might caught by HIV?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013