Have masturbating habit. Feeling pain on hip, penis looking small. What diet and treatment should I take?

Hi I am Martin 28year old male not married. I am doing masturbating for last 15 year. Now I’m feeling pain on my hip & unconscious while wakeup in morning and walking normally. Now masturbating is becomes a habit in my regular life. Now, I start getting nervous my pennies is very small size like six years old boy • My question is it will affect my sexual life after my marriage? • If I want to take treatment for it to whom I have to consultant these problems • If I want to take healthy foods what are the things I have to take
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011