Have masturbated excessively. Why do I fail at an erection?

Hey, I am 15 years old, male. All of a sudden last night, I couldn t get an erection . I just couldn t. I have no idea why. Then today, I get one randomly in my car going down the road. Then again in class today (I was sort of trying to get one then) I just got an erection, but lost it quickly... I am a virgin , but masturbated a lot in the past. I m really trying to stop now... Please help? Any ideas? I m worried, and hate this feeling... Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You are just 15 years old and indulged in Masturbation since a long time. and did not get erection yesterday night.Do not take it seriously.these is nothing to worry this happens once in a while.It is the anxiety that will lead to some more problems like flaccid erection,, early ejaculation etc.Be calm and composed and concentrate on your studies. .