Have marfan syndrome. Had aorta, aortic valve and three arteries to the brain replaced. Feeling nausea, headache. Concerned

I have Marfan Sundrome, 49yrs old and seven weeks ago had my entire aorta , aortic valve and three arteries to the brain replaced. Throughout the last week I have been suffering from nausea every day and have a headache/pressure mainly in my forehead .. My INR is 3,2 should I be thinking of returning to the hospital/ Concerned about having a stroke- do these sound like symptons. Common sense tels me this is very vague and if if I am concerned go to hospital. Regards Bromwyn
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012