Have many moles, done breast implant surgery. Malignant melanoma?

Hello. My name is Andreea, I am 22 years old and I have more than 50 moles all over my body, especially my abdomen . Four of them are as big as the eraser on a pencil, one is squishy and quite elastic, another one is brown and has a bit of black too, and I am also concerned about a black mole on my back. I have recently been through a breast implant surgery and one of the doctors pointed out that I should see a doctor. All over the web I ve seen pictures of malignant melanomas and very few of the images are similar to what I have, but, nonetheless, some are similar. I know it s hard to say without a proper consult, but I just need to know if the chances of me having malignant melanoma are high and if I should see a dermatologist as soon as possible.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012