Have many dark scar caused by acne. Any medication to remove scar and reduce acne?

Hello, my name is Ghizlane. I am 17 years old and I have acne on my skin. I have tried many skin product, such as Neutrogena cleanser, Clean and Clear cleanser and Deep Clean Neutrogena. None of these products worked for me. I also have many dark scars caused by acne. Even when I don t touch the acne I still get dark spots or scars. I was wondering if I need to see a doctor about this problem, since acne is considered not a big of a deal. Is there any medication or product you think can help fade the scars and reduce acne? Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012