Have malsma on face post menopause. Using cosmo peels. Anything else?

Helllo doctor. I have malsma on my face. post menapause. been there for a while now. I visited a local known clinic and they recommended 5 to 6 cosmo peels. I have done 4 so far. I can see just a little bit of difference. Been reading up and think 4 cosmo peels at 15 to 18 day interval should be enough. Perhaps I should not go through the rest. I have wheatish to fair Indian complexion and am 50 years of age. Your adivse will be much appreciated. thanks. Sofee
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012