Have malrotated kidney. Is there a corrective surgery for it?

Hello, my name is Salma and I just discovered that I have a malrotated kidney . That discovery came after I suddenly suffered from right kidney pain and right side abdomen pain. I went to the Doctor and he diagnosed me with UTI which caused my kidney complication and I understood that this happens to people with Malrotated kidney. The CT Scan report mentioned that I have an increased right back pressure, I have that feeling of painful fullness on my right side. My question is will that pain go away? will the feeling of fullness go away as well or I suffer from it my whole life? Is there a corrective surgery for Malrotated kindney? The doctor here in Egypt prescribed me an effervescent and a pill to take daily to avoid UTIs and elevated uric acid which may cause complications to patients with malrotated kindey.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. as you are describing none of the tests suggested that you have malrotated kidney, or your doctor mentioned about it. If it is there it might be a minimal change and with the relief of back pressure you can get it back to original position.
I advise you to consult a nephrologist for diagnosis and treatment, because he is the correct person to tackle about structure and pathology of kidney. there will be solutions and you need not suffer life long.
Besides i advise you some diet recomendations for frlief, avoid taking spices, chillies, junk foods, and oily foods.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts, milk, egg, meat, sea foods , fruits juices, and dry fruits, to have resistance againest such infections. Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.