Have male pattern baldness. Side effects of Minoxidil and Androanagen?

Hi Doctor, From last two three years i m having male pattern baldness problem. I tried using different oils but could not get rid of my hair problem. Recently i went to a dermatologist who recommended me to stop using DR REDDY S MINTOP OIL (2% minidoxidil) and suggested to use HAIR4U 5% instead. Along with it she also prescribed me to eat one ANDROANAGEN (Curatio pharma) tablet daily. I learnt from her that i m having pattern four male pattern baldness and either mesotheraphy or stem cell theraphy could be the only possible soultion to gain hairs.Are there any side effects of minidoxidil and androanagen?? Other than minidoxidil are there any oil available in the market which are helpful for hair regrowth. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012