Have malaria with typhoid, fever and low blood pcv. Am virgin. HIV symptoms?

I am a virgin ,and my parents are HIV negative.i had litle lumps last year but they were not painful,they went away as soon as I took antibiotics.In the place where I live,there are no mosquito nets so I sedomly get bitten by mosquitoes.I had malaria last year and I was given some anti-malaria drugs,I did not complete the dosage,this year I did a test and found out that the malaria was still there and this time around with typhoid,fever and a low blood pcv,is it possible that I have HIV?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013