Have malaria, on and off fever, dry cough. Lab tests clear. Had pink spots on body. What should I do?

my name is Shabbir from Pakistan age 52 went to Mozambique where i had Malaria on 5th April and since then my fever 99,100 F, and dry cough is there. some times fever comes normal till noon. almost all lab tests are clear except my esr 90, then 70 and on june 2nd esr were 42 i had inflamation with pink spots on differant parts of body but vanished a month ago. i have taken almost no medicine so far. plz guide me what it could be n what should i do. three n half months long fever made me too weak
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012