Have lymphedema, perferated valves in legs, pain in arm, chest. Is it heart attack or low BP ?

İ am female,47,smoker, 70lbs overweight , low bld pressure(102/67 tonight) my whole life, have lymphedema and perferated valvues in my legs, have a hyatal hernia - lately İ have been getting a pain in my chest, İ feel flush but do not sweat or feel pain in my arm and İ can still catch my breath and İ do not feel dizzy or faint. İ do feel a strange sensation a little lower from the chest pain like a fluttering or nervous feeling in that area. When İ get this İ am convinced its a heart attach and start thinking emergency room, my bld prs goes up (118/83, 125/87) İt has been happening on and off for a week - your ideas? Also, can you still have a heart attach with low blood pressure? Thank you, AAA
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013