Have lymph nodes armpit, biopsy reads filled lymph node. Had removal breast lymph nodes, have ovarian cyst. Related?

i recently had a lymph node removed from my right breast . It had been there same size for 1 year ( 2 mamo's ). Then i was told that there are two in my armpit same size that had been there this whole time .I biopsy was done stating that it was just a filled lymph node . Filled with what ? Strage thing is that i know that is your bodies way of telling you something is infected . So the length of time is a problem to me for these 3 lymph nodes to have not emptied .I now have a large cyst 7 cm in my right ovary . It has been painful & is to be removed soon . Could the lymph nodes be pointing at the cyst ?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013