Have lyme's disease, arthritis, bone pain, hear ache. Taking calcium and vitamin supplements. Sufficient?

Hi I m 20 years old I have lyme s disease along with arthritis but ive been having abnormal pains that I don t think have anything to do with my lyme s. I got lyme when I was 10 years old and have only had to deal with arthritis these days. I have been told that I have low vitamin intake and calcium . So for the past three years Ivehad a lump right below my right kneecap. over the past year it has become really painful. It hurts even if I touch it or I barely rub it against something. Its gotten to be unbearable especially at night its now sending a pain which feels like bone pain from my lower hip to my ankle. I have also noticed extensive pain while walking on just that leg. I have noticed lately my bones have been feeling really weak especially in my hands. Im having trouble taking notes after 2 mins of class. I feel like my hands have been sore and really weak but it is winter here. weird things have been occurring in my body which is scaring me that this could be really serious. My whole bodies bones have felt brittle and the lump pain has me thinking I might have bone cancer? What else could this be? I also get random heart pains atleast once a week It hurts to breath for like 2 minutes and then it disappears? Help......
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013