Have lyme disease, pain in entire back, spine, shoulders right arm both knees, tingling. How to get rid of this pain ?

i was recentally told i have lyme disease . i tested at 1.25 on lyme disease screen w/reflex, reactive on 41kd 58kd 41kd(lgM) i am not sure how serious this is i do know that my entire back , spine in two places shoulders right arm both knees give me a run for my money everyday just to do my house work. i have been hurting for over september of 2012 and isnt getting better i have tingling in my arms and hands . my neck gets stiff as well some days are better but i cant seem to get rid of the pain. please help me understand this disease. i am a mother of four beautiful children in which i cant explain to them if it is serious or not. ages 10-19 all i know is my everyday routine cant get done by me because i just hurt too much any more
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
The pain and tingling that you are having are due to chronic lyme's disease. This can be relieved by giving symptomatic treatment. Pain killers and methylcobalamin supplements will help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,