Have lung cancer, spread to brain. Have steroid-induced psychosis. Any anti-inflammatory drug?

My mother has primary cancer in her lung and secondry tumor in her front right lobe of her brain there is a lot of sewlling so she was put on a high dose of steroids which sent her into a steroid enduced psychosis they have now stopped the steroids and she is improving slightly my concern is that the swelling is getting worse as she is loseing the use of her left side . the doctors have said there is no other treatment avalible to reduce the swelling in order to give her radiotherapy my question is ther an other drug antiflamitry drug they can give her thanks
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012