Have lumps on testicles. No medication till now. What is the cure for this?

Hi Im 20 years old and for quite a while i've had a gristly lump on both of my testicles. just at the top where the veins are attached, both in exactly the same place. They're only small and the same size which is why ive not gone for any medical help as i thought they may be normal due to them being in the same place and the same size. They do ache but its nothing major. I may just be being silly but i thought id ask just incase :).
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Apr 2013
Hi and welocme to hCM.
Most common such lesions are benign epididimal cysts or vein enlargements. This is found oftenly in young men and shouldnt be treated. But you should be aware and follow its size. If become panful,inflammated or continue growing , you should visit urologist and thne it can be eaisly surgically managed. But probably it will stay as it is and wont need any treatment. Possibiltiy of cancer is minor but as I said the first sign would be rapid enlargement. Wish you good health.