Have lumps on neck. Have family history of cancer. Diagnosed as lymph nodes. Advice?

hi, i had two small lumps in the left side of my neck . The first is high up, feels bean shaped, kind of hard but movable. the second is a bit lower and further back, small and round like a pea, soft and also movable. i had these looked at when i first noticed them a year and three months ago and my dr told me they could be cysts and so i left them and thought no more about it. Recently i have stared to worry, a lot of my family have had cancer of some kind and after reading posts on the internet i fear i have it as well. they are not painful although my neck seems to ache more on that side. I saw two drs last week who said that they were lymph nodes but not anything to worry about, i also had blood work done which came back fine. But i dont know what to do, is it normal for me to feel these? i am not sure if it has gotten larger or not but is a year too long for it to still be there? I am 21 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013