Have lumps on anus. Tried popping. Had long white discharge and then bled. Advice?

hi so i was just in the shower and while cleaning my anus i came across some lumps on my anus, so i squeezed them, they felt like pimples so i applied pressure to see if theyd pop. after squeezing the lump long enough something white did pull apart from my butt cheek, for about 5 minutes after i did this my anus was bleeding ,
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
welcome to healthcare magic forum
thank you for your query
it seems that you have infection around anus .
never popped or press the lesion .apply good antibiotic cream over the area
you can take antibiotic and analgesic medicine
we have to rule out other condition like piles,fissure,sinus etc
so it is better to consult doctor and rule out the condition
i hope i answered your question