Have lumps in groin area, lower back, painful. What is the problem? Serious?

i have lumps in my groin area and lower back side, which comes and goes by time, also they are painful, but it usually goes by themselves, without any medication , their sizes differ but not more than 2 inches, not much hard, the problem aroused 2 years ago, but it cured automatically, they grows after some months or weeks and goes again, earlier about 4-5 years i suffered from severe infection in groins, that was cured by marks remained, now the lumps comes and goes, what is the problem and is it too serious?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
It could be recurrence of previous problem.It seems as if infection is still persisting.Get USG of pelvic region and blood investigations under guidance of a doctor.