Have lumps in finger and red lines from finger to armpit. Happens when stressed. Reason?

In the middle of my finger (palm side) a couple of lumps have appeared overnight and has swollen my finger and caused a red lines to appear from my finger to my armpit. The lines seems to follow vein markings. I have had this before on the same finger and the lumps turned into blisters after a few days. My finger throbs and my finger, hand and arm feel hot. It seems to happen a few times a year when I stress out, but has not been this painful before. Do you know what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013