Have lump under penis head. Having pain while erecting and ejaculating. What is the problem?

I have lump just under the head of my penis . I felt pain for the first time four weeks ago. I ignored it thinking it was because of uncomfortable sex position I did for the past a few month with my girlfriend. However when the lump become noticeable and I start having pain when erected and ejaculate. Please advice what could be. The funny thing is I don t feel any pain when not erected , I feel something but not pain. Please advice
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Ideally, the lump that you have described needs to be examined by a urologist.

Please do consult a local urologist for examination and evaluation and if you are in and around mumbai, please do come to the clinic after taking a prior appointment

Best regards

Dr Dilip Raja