Have lump under jaw line, swollen under tongue, paining, enlarging on eating. Swelling reduces, never subsides

I am a 47 yr male, I have a lump on the ride side of my neck under my jaw line. It swelled up two days ago while I was eating. It is painful, and my tongue and under my tongue is also swollen. Whenever I eat, the lump almost instantly enlarges and cause pain under my tongue. The right side of my tongues feels like it is cut or knotted, but I don t see any kind of cut. The swelling after I eat goes down after a few minutes or a few hours, but the lump and swelling never fully goes away. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013