Have lump on throat and itching throughout the body. Have this after missing periods. What to do?

Hello, I am 49 years old and experiencing a lump on my throat sensation and accompanying this is an itchy sensation all over my body particularly my hands, feet, and even the vaginal orifice and anus. This happens at any time of the day, sometimes at night and sometimes after meals or when I go out and walk my dog. The feeling usually lessens when I douse myself with water or I drink lots of water. It feels like an allergic reaction to something. This has been going on since I've been missing my period. Please help me...
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013