Have lump on the scapha part of ear, painful, feels like liquid and cartilage. What is it?

I have a lump on the scapha part of my ear (right at the top where the ear has a bend. It's been there for about a week now and it's painful to touch. I've squeezed it a few times, it kind of feels like a liquid, and at the same time feels like cartilage. I had the exact same thing happen on my right ear in the same spot but it didn't hurt and solidified. Now on my left ear, is the same feeling but with pain.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013