Have lump on the lip. Undergone surgery for mucous cyst in the same area. Not visible but worried. What could have caused this?

Hello Doctor,

I had a relatively small mucous cyst on my lip removed two weeks ago.
Now, deeper underneath the skin around where the mucous cyst was, there is a lump.

Is it possible that this is just scar tissue, or is there another cyst now that is just deeper under my skin.

The bump is not visible on the outside, like the mucous cyst was, I can only feel it with my tongue or when I press around the area.

Thank you,

Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013