Have lump on left mastoid bone. No fever. Pain on heels. Had multiple Myoma. Advice?

Good evening. I also have a hard bump on my left mastoid bone. I don't have fever but it has been 3 months now that I feel pain on my heels. Every time I stand up, I could hardly walk. I think it is my uric acid increasing level because I also feel the same on my fingers. I have not gone to a doctor yet. I am so worried if there is something wrong with my bones. I also think that I might have problem with my nerves or muscles. About 4 years ago i was diagnosed with multiple myoma but at that time the doctor found it so small that did not qualify for any surgical operation. I have not gone to a doctor yet because I am scared. Please help me. I would appreciate for any advice you could give. Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013