Have lump on groin. Severe pain and nausea. Dont have an ovary. What could be this?

I had a small lump on my right side in Nov. It has since grown 6 times the size its on my groin .I vehd 3 ct s ruling out a hernia . I do not have an ovary on that side. I have severe pain and nausea .walking,going upstairs anything is paiknful.I m a active 44 yr old female but now I cantdo much of anything. My doctor is dropping the ball and IT am very sick.What could it be? I have an ultrsound tomorrow. He has done no blood work on me.Help!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013