Have lump on forehead. Stopped taking eggs. Suggest some diet list. Is it cancerous? How to get cured?

helo i got a lump on my forehead its not painful, i have had this for my than 7 yrs now. An ENT specialist said i got sinus and think i have had them for more than 7years. I turned down the advise for surgical correction. In January this year,i realised that eggs were contributing to my sinus problem. I stopped taking them since then and there is a change for the better. My questions are 1)how can i deal with this lump, i am worried that it might cancerous since my sinuses are not completely, i could still be reacting to other types of food. Can i have a list foods and other conditions that are known to trigger sinuses so i can go on a try and error session with that. many thanks
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012