Have lump on breast. FNAC report was fibriodenosis. Taking evion tablet. What to do?

Hi doc... this is smita ... i found a lump in my left breast on January..... n now it is increasing day by day,,, n it is very deep also, near nipple.... n em having pain pricking pain also... fnac report was fibriodenosis... n em takin evion tab...
m very much scared wethr it s cancerous r what? My age is 27 n unmarried.
How to prevent? In case of breast cancer pain wail b thr r what? What i should do now? It is very much big n behind nipple only? Can i go for surgery? It wail affect my future r what? My marriage s fixed now n i am very muchscared?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013