Welcome to HCM
Anal lumps result due to haemorrhoids (enlarged bulging vein) external or internal to the anus. The other can be wart
, caused by HPV
. It can be a rectal tumor
or a polyp.
You should be clinically examined, diagnosed and treated. You may need blood tests to be done to rule out STD
and other infections. Treatment will depend upon the diagnosis made.
1. Take high fiber diet and keep yourself well hydrated to keep bowels soft.
2. Take warm milk and laxatives at bed time.
3. Avoid unprotected sex, to prevent sexually transmitted infections.
4. Do not scratch, it will worsen the symptoms.
5. Take sitz bath 2-3 times and apply medicated oitment or soframycin
cream to stay comfortable.
6. Avoid oily spicy food, avoid alcohol or any kind of addiction.
Co-operate with the treating doctor, take care.