Have lump on Anus. No pain. Itches and bleeds after bowel movement. Suggestions?

Hi. About two months ago, I got a stomach virus. Saw a Doctor, had diareaha for a solid week, but eventually I got better. That is when i noticed a very small pea-sized lump on the outer edge of my anus . Pretty solid, not painful, but hasn t gone away since early December. Feels irritated when I have any type of bowel movement , bleeds sometimes when I wipe, and itches after a bowel movement, even when it is cleaned.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013