Have lump in hand, head trauma. Had a fall earlier. ER test done. What to do now?

fell hard 8 days ago. Right hand broke fall but still had head trauma and stitches. Right hand took brunt f fall palm down. At ER there was a lump on back of right hand between the index and middle finger and another smaller one between the middle and ring fingers. I could make a fist and no real pain. There was a bluish black mark on my palm as if you took a marker pen and drew a crooked line in the area of my ring and index fingers. The following morning (returned from ER in evening) my right hand was swollen palm and back and my fingers looked a bit like sausages. I had pain but nothing I could not tolerate. BUT, now 8 days down the road no improvement & I now can't make a fist..
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013