Have lump in forearm, movable, had injury while wakeboarding. Advice?

Hi, I got injured whilst wakeboarding on 5 days ago. During the incident, I fell when I had the handle wrapped around my left arm. The accident caused my left arm to swell from the elbow down to the wrist . After the accident, I went to a hospital for a X-ray and it revealed that there were no fractures . Now, the swelling has subsided, but there s a lump that has developed on the inside of my forearm , in addtion, this lump move-able (i.e. it can shift along the length of my elbow to wrist), and its painful when I exert pressure, and it does not seem to be going down. Are you able to advise on the diagnosis and what s my next step pls?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012