Have lump in arm. Had a burn wound there. Using band-aid. Painful and liquid oozes out. What to do?

I have a bad burn on my arm. I work in food service so chose to cover it up with a band-aid while there. After taking the band-aid off, a little while later I noticed a bump on my arm. It resembled a pimple that had come to a head, but it did not pop like one. Instead, it became painful, began oozing only clear liquid (nothing else, no white, no blood) and instead of deflating, remains a tiny lump (no matter how much clear liquid I drain from it). Is this anything to worry about? I am 31, 5'5'', 130 pounds, and have no prior or existing medical conditions that I know of.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013