Have lump at lower breast. FNAC test done. Feeling pain in breast before periods and breast slightly increased. Is it normal?

iam 28 years old. I found a lump like thing at my 22nd year. i told my mom and later i didnt concentrate much on that. one year back i went to a doctor regarding this.i went for ultra sound scanning.then they told me that i have lump at my lower breast . i went for FNAC also. the result was shows only regular blood and no other report was possible.i showed the same to few doctors.2doctors told to go for a exertion.but one doctor told no need to go for a surgery,its a beningn lump. not a serious one.but since 3 months i feel pain in my breast before 15 days of my periods.and a slight increase in my breast.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012