Have lump and fell pressure below sternum. Have bloated belly. Recommendations?

hi, i am 24 years old, a smoker. lately, cant really say how long but at least a couple of weeks i ve been feeling a bit of pressure just below sternum. there seems to be a little lump under strnum, a little to the right. not movable. seems to be getting worse, until now it was discomfort, now i think it already could be classified as pain. it usually comes in the evenings, along with belly bloating a bit. i noticed it after having a beer or eating something. i should mention i preformed the famous pancreatic test where i pressed my belly and let go suddenly, absolutely no pain detected. starting to pressure and hurt more every day. kind of feels like a cramped muscle, but i doubt that since it s getting stronger thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013