Have lump along bikini line, painful, difficult walking. Pregnant. Used powder, cold cloth. What to do?

Hello i am 37 weeks pregnant and three days or so ago i started getting a lump under the skin right along bakini line. It has grown large but doesnt seem to have a head. It is very painful and i cant walk or sleep. I dont know what to do so far have put powder on it cause i thought it was from sweating and chaffing. Last night i. Put cold face cloth on it the polysporin on it. I woke up through the night with pain. What can i do as it is hard enough being pregnant and moving now this
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013