Have lump above clavicle. Had surgery to remove tumour attached to thyroid. Should I be concerned?

A tissue like lump above my right clavicle about a year and a half ago led to finding a part solid part fluid tumor attached to my left tyroid. I had surgery to remove that half and the tumor with no complications. However the lump above my clavicle is still there and it bothers me somewhat. You can see it. It feels rubbery and about quarter size which is larger than it had been a year ago. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012