Have lucid dreams, feeling of waking up. Do not feel rested after waking. Taken Lorazepam for insomnia. Any ideas?

Hi, I don't know if I should maybe be trying a sleep specialist or something, but I think I might have some sort of sleep disorder. For the past year or so the only time I dream, it ends up turning into a lucid one, where I know I'm dreaming. Sometimes even within these dreams I will "wake up", check to make sure I really am awake (checking where my book is marked, who is in the room, etc) and then weird things start to happen before I really wake up, and in that dream I am even asking myself if this could just be another dream, conclude that it is, and then let it play itself out until I choose to wake up. So basically a very convoluted way to say that I'm almost always conscious of the fact that I'm dreaming, so I rarely wake up feeling very rested. And it also makes it hard to fall asleep because I usually recognize as soon as I start slipping into a dream state, which wakes me up. I had a heart issue and insomnia a few months ago and the doctor prescribed Lorazepam, which helped me right away. Now I haven't slept in two days and I've been using the remaining Lorazepam tablets without any effect. Any idea who I should talk to, or some possible diagnoses?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013