Have lower lip twitching, leg shaking, headaches. Advice?

Hi doctor! I am currently experiencing lower lip twitching, and my left leg shaking. I also have experiencing headache after I wake up and eventually gone throughout the day but still comes back during the evening right before I sleep. Just wondering why it happens to me. I used to be so healthy yet a bit stressed up the past few days..What can you advise?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Your stress appears to be the root cause for this problem. Free yourself from the stress by intentional modes, morning walk, enjoying good company, reading good books, leaving the things to god and ignoring ego. Eat balanced diet avoid lonely sittings and anger.
There are meny herbs and procedures in ayurveda which reduce stress. Body massage is a good mode. ashwagandha is a good stress buster and nervine tonic. This will cure shaking and headache.