Have lower back problems, heel spur, achilles tear. Will arthrosis cause more problems? Taking cortisone

I am 47 years old, with lower back probs since had my 2nd child in 2001. I do keep as active as poss, with two jobs a day, however, after a tear to my achilles in late 2008 I contracted a Heel spur prob. had my 3rd lot of Cortizone injections this week, however, I have just found out as the pain in now in the tops of my feet and ankles, that I have arthrosis. I am concerned as although I ve lost a four stone , that will the arthrosis cause more probs in back and knees as well as my feet, well with age and what excercise or treatment can you suggest, other than injection or Co-codamol all the time as addictive and dont always work. I have adjusted to my diet to less bread or brown bread if do, also less dairy. S Monk
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012