Have lower back pain, headache, shortness of breath and dry cough. Bleeding after bowel movements. Had laryngitis

I have fresh red blood and darker red clots when I wipe my bottom and in the toilet bowl my stools are soft which is normal for me this has happened twice today I have bowel movements a few times a day but always have I ve had some lower back pain but have had it a number of times in the past , also I have had a laryngitis sounding voice for 8 weeks my throat is a little sore but not much I ve been getting bad headaches shortness of breath after walking a few metres and a dry cough but mostly when I try and talk loud I wasn t sick or anything its just happened and am now freaking out big time :/
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012